Monday, March 04, 2013

Secluded Johor Bharu - Part 7

9 - 12 July 2012

Little India of JB


Do you know that JB has its own Little India? Well, I didn't. So, it was a pleasant surprise especially when it came to food. The most popular restaurant is Nila Restaurant which seemed to be always full. The choices for breakfast are plenty. In fact, they have two restaurants in the same vicinity. 













All photos are copyrighted. Do tell if you need to use them. I can be reached at sivakay2009@gmail.com.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was
    a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you!
    By the way, how can we communicate?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having read this I believed it was very informative. I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this informative article together.
    I once again find myself personally spending a lot of time
    both reading and posting comments. But so what, it was
    still worthwhile!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by.

Cheers,
Sivakay